The iComfort CF1000 Quilted Hybrid Firm mattress is comfortably cool and supportive. Layers of Carbon Fiber Memory Foam and EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam help channel heat away from your body, while the 1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement conforms and supports your every curve.
Carbon Fiber Memory Foam - Every iComfort mattress is made with our exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam. This system channels heat away from your body and provides exceptional strength for back and neck support.
- 13" Profile
- Cold Touch Cover
- Carbon Fiber Memory Foam
- Serta Balanced Support Foam
- Carbon Fiver Memory Foam
- EverCool Fuze Gel Memory Foam
- 1025 iComfort Hybrid Support System with BestEdge Foam Encasement
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam - A fusion of cooling gel and premium memory foam, this comfort inducing combination cradles you and helps cool you in a substantial, pressure-relieving embrace.
- 1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement - In this advanced innerspring system, individually wrapped coils work independently to conform to every curve of your body and provide durable support.
In order to ensure the sleeping comfort of all our valued customers, Cape Coral Mattress offers you a one time exchange when you purchase a mattress and box spring set or a mattress for use on a platform bed. The trial period begins the night your mattress is delivered.
If your mattress is too hard or too soft, or does not provide you with restful sleep, you can exchange your mattress for up to 1 year. Because this is a new bed and it takes around 21 nights to break in your new sleep system, Naples Mattress will not accept exchanges before 21 nights. If after 21 nights but before 1 year , you are not completely satisfied with the sleeping comfort of your bedding, we will gladly exchange your bedding for bedding of equal or greater value.
HOW IT WORKS:
The only cost to you is the retail price difference of the new bedding versus the old bedding and $45 delivery fee, (plus sales tax where applicable), incurred during the re-selection process.
If you select a mattress less expensive than your original mattress there will be no refund or store credit.
To qualify for your one time comfort exchange your mattress must be in "like new" condition. We suggest using a mattress protector to protect from soiling as well as dust mites.
This comfort exchange offer does not apply to the following items: Custom size mattresses, adjustable bed bases, clearance and as-is mattresses.